This Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employees online training course describes the safety and health protocols, policies, and procedures that employees need to understand and follow to ensure that they stay safe when they return to work during the COVID-19 pandemic. This course describes best safety and health practices for employees returning to work during the COVID-19 pandemic. High-risk workplaces, such as healthcare facilities, will require enhanced and specialized protocols beyond the scope of this course.
The COVID-19 pandemic upended life as we knew it, shuttering non-essential business and compelling others to opt for a virtual work model. Now, governments are taking steps toward reopening their economies. As employees return to work, organizations in every sector need to have comprehensive plans in place, evaluating and controlling risks associated with COVID-19.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employees course, the user will learn to:
- Recall the symptoms and risks associated with COVID-19
- Identify the methods for reducing the risk of virus transmission in the workplace
- Outline approaches for reducing personal interactions
- Describe cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Recall social distancing and hygiene recommendations
- Summarize actions to take if you get sick
This online Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employees course is made up of the following sections:
- Coronavirus Facts
- Reducing the Risk of COVID-19 Transmission
- If You are Sick
- Your Organization’s COVID-19 Return to Work Plan
- Monitoring the Workplace and Updating the Plan
This Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employees online training course was designed for Employees; workers; contractors; general industry; manufacturing; construction; office; retail
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.