This Corporate Compliance Primer [US] online training course explores the field of corporate compliance. Learn about: Legislation and Guidelines; Organizational Sentencing and Fines; Developing an Effective Compliance and Ethics Program; and Program Initiation and Implementation.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Corporate Compliance Primer [US] course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the purpose of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Outline the types of offenses subject to the organizational sentencing guidelines
- Identify the different remedies for offenses
- Understand how fines are calculated
- Comprehend the importance of an effective compliance and ethics program
- Recall the components of an effective compliance and ethics program
- Recognize the factors affecting the initiation and implementation of a compliance and ethics program
This Online Corporate Compliance Primer [US] course is made up of the following sections:
- Legislation and Guidelines
- Organizational Sentencing and Fines
- Developing an Effective Compliance and Ethics Program
- Program Initiation and Implementation
This Corporate Compliance Primer [US] online training course was designed for senior managers and others who have a substantial role in the making of policy within the organization.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.