This COVID-19 Vaccines Awareness online training course explores COVID-19 vaccination. This course provides information about vaccines, specifically COVID-19 vaccines. We will discuss the differences between mRNA vaccines and viral vector vaccines. We will also outline the benefits of taking a COVID-19 vaccine. Commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines will be addressed.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online COVID-19 Vaccines Awareness course, the user will learn to:
- Recall facts about the immune system.
- Understand how vaccines work.
- Summarize the basic information about mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines.
- Describe answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines.
This online COVID-19 Vaccines Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Vaccines and Your Immune System
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- mRNA Vaccines
- Viral Vector Vaccines
- Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine
This COVID-19 Vaccines Awareness online training course was designed for anyone seeking information about COVID-19 vaccination.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.