This Flood Preparedness online training course is designed for 10-14 year-old children. The course teaches children about: how and when floods occur; flood warnings; developing emergency plans; preparing their homes against flooding; preparing a disaster supply kit, and communicating in the case of a flood.
Course Learning Objectives
On completion of this Flood Preparedness course, users should be able to:
- Discuss the causes of floods
- Learn how to find out when a flood is or may be coming
- Develop a family emergency plan – what to do in case of floods or similar emergencies/disasters
- Prepare a disaster supplies kit
This online Flood Preparedness course is made up of the following sections:
- Video: Flood Preparedness Intro
- Flood Related Warnings
- Video: Emergency Plan
- Preparing Your Home
- Family Emergency Communication Plan
- Disaster Supply Kit
- Video: Disaster Supply Kit
- Video: Execute the Plan
This Flood Preparedness online training course was designed for children, ages 10-14.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.