This Returning to the Workplace During a Pandemic online training course takes a look at the safeguards that need to be put in place to ensure that workplaces are safe when employees return. The COVID-19 pandemic upended life as we knew it, shattering non-essential business and compelling others to opt for a virtual work model. As employees return to work, organizations in every sector will need to have health and safety protocols in place—protocols that take COVID-19 and its implications into account.
The transition back to communal work environments will take planning as businesses navigate the risks of transmission, government and public health regulations, and above all, employee fears.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Returning to the Workplace During a Pandemic course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the elements that need to be in place to ensure a safe workplace.
- Review the responsibilities and rights of employers, supervisors, and employees.
- List effective controls that can be used to reduce exposure and mitigate risk.
- Outline the health and safety guidelines for different sectors.
This online Returning to the Workplace During a Pandemic course is made up of the following sections:
- General Guidelines for Reopening Workplaces
- Responsibilities and Rights
- Effective Controls
- Sector-Specific Guidelines
This Returning to the Workplace During a Pandemic online training course was designed for employees and supervisors returning to work.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.