The purpose of the appraisal regulations and the guidelines is to ensure that real estate appraisals are performed by competent appraisers. Whether the transaction requires an appraiser or uses an evaluation, the bank must ensure that each is performed according to the requirements and protects the bank from losses resulting from incorrectly valued real estate collateral.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Appraisal Standards course, the user will learn:
- The basic requirements for the appraisal program
- The difference between an appraisal and an evaluation
- The qualifications for an appraiser
- The relationship to other Regulations
This online Appraisal Standards course is made up of the following sections:
- Appraisal Evaluation Program
- The Appraisal Process
- Appraiser Qualifications
- Transactions that Require Appraisals
- Life of Appraisals and Evaluations
- Appraisals & Other Compliance Regulations
This Appraisals Standards online training course was designed for lending staff and employees involved in the real estate loan process.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.