This Auditing Assets online training course will equip you with the tools to successfully audit assets at your bank and introduce you to the principles of internal auditing for assets. Auditing Assets is a vital element of any internal audit program. This course will provide internal auditors with the tools needed to implement better audit programs and procedures when auditing assets.
During this course, you will review the specific qualities of an account that an auditor attempts to test. After completing this course you will understand the overall objectives for auditing assets.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Auditing Assets course, the user will learn to:
- The allowance for loan and lease losses and the credit functions
- Other real estate owned and repossessed property
- Cash and due from banks
- Additional assets
This online Auditing Assets course is made up of the following sections:
- Auditing Loans
- Auditing the Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses
- Auditing O.R.E.O. and Repossessed Property
- Auditing Investments
- Auditing Cash and Due From Banks
- Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning
This Auditing Assets online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.