This Auditing: The Basics online training course explores the fundamentals of auditing. Although there are different approaches to auditing, they all follow similar cycles. You must familiarize yourself with the methodologies of auditing as well as tools and techniques that will enable you to conduct an effective audit. Following up on an audit’s result is equally important and will allow the company to compete more effectively in the market.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Auditing: The Basics course, the user will learn:
- Implement the steps to establish an internal audit function
- Recognize the phases of a complete audit cycle
- Examine the methods for documenting and evaluating internal controls
- Recognize various approaches for reporting audit results
- Identify effective sampling techniques
- Recognize the importance of following up on audit recommendations
- Determine auditor responsibilities concerning fraud
This online Auditing: The Basics course is made up of the following sections:
- Understanding the Auditor’s Role
- Planning an Audit
- Conducting an Audit: Internal Controls
- Conducting an Audit: Fieldwork
- The Internal Audit Plan and Other Administrative Matters
- Reporting Audit Results
This Auditing: The Basics online training course was designed for auditors and other bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.