This Back Safety online training course explores how to prevent back injuries.
Back injuries account for one of every five workplace injuries or illnesses. One-fourth of all compensation indemnity claims involve back injuries as well, costing the industry billions of dollars on top of the pain and suffering borne by the employees.
In this course, you will learn how to prevent back injuries rather than hope to correct these problems later.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Back Safety course, the user will learn:
- Recall the main parts of the back.
- Describe the natural curves of the spine.
- Recognize the importance of correct posture.
- List common causes of back strain and fatigue.
- Recall different types of serious back injuries and how to avoid them.
- Explain how to lift various types of objects safely.
This online Back Safety course is made up of the following sections:
- Anatomy of the Spine
- Causes of Injury and Problems
- Back Exercises
- Lifting Techniques
This Back Safety online training course was designed for employees in all types of jobs, from a factory worker to an office worker.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.