This Project Management: The Basics online training course explores key management skills needed for project management and outlines the project management landscape today.
This course is designed to introduce and define project management terminology and to present the boundaries and basic responsibilities of all individuals involved in the project management process. This is an introductory course in the basics of project management.
Course Learning Objectives
On completion of Project Management: The Basics course, users should be able to:
- Define projects and project management.
- Identify the key management skills needed for project management.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the project manager.
- Describe the project management knowledge areas.
- Outline the project management landscape today.
This online Project Management: The Basics course is made up of the following sections:
- What Is a Project?
- Project Management
- Steps Towards Key Management Skills
- Nine Knowledge Areas
- Current Project Management
This Project Management: The Basics online training course was designed for employees involved in the project management process.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.