This Business Ethics online training course focuses on the importance of recognizing an ethical dilemma and then acting accordingly. Business ethics is a serious subject for executives, managers, and employees. All employees are expected to make good decisions everyday based on the organization's values and contemporary standards in business ethics. If they do not, the cost to their organization impacts both their financials and their reputation.
This course helps you understand the importance of recognizing an ethical dilemma and then acting accordingly. It will help you make ethical decisions in your daily work life.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Ethics course, the user will learn to:
- Define what business ethics are
- Explain the difference between compliance and ethics
- Discuss individual values and organizational values
- Recognize the importance of doing business ethically
- Discuss the stages of the ethical development pyramid
- Recall ethical responsibilities of employees
This online Business Ethics course is made up of the following sections:
- Understanding Ethics
- Ethics and Compliance
- Ethics and Organizations
- Myths About Business Ethics
- Why is Ethics Important
- The Stages of Ethical Development
- Your Ethical Responsibility
This Business Ethics online training course was designed for employees, managers, and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.