This Business Writing – Preparation online training course provides an introduction to the writing process. Your continued success in today's business environment depends to a great extent on your ability to organize and write professional business messages. In this course, you will learn how to write a concise and informative business message.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Writing – Preparation online course, the user will learn:
- Review the elements of the 3-x-3 writing process.
- Recognize the roles that technology and teamwork play in the writing process.
- List the steps in the prewriting phase.
- Recall techniques for better business writing.
- Identify legal concerns that business writers face.
This online Business Writing – Preparation course is made up of the following sections:
- Basics of Business Writing
- Writing Techniques
- Areas of Legal Concern
This Business Writing – Preparation online training course was designed for business owners, managers, and employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.