This Coaching for Improved Performance online training course teaches effective coaching techniques and enables you to help employees improve their work performance through a clearer sense of performance objectives and renewed motivation. You will learn specific and practical suggestions for diagnosing performance problems, understand appropriate actions based on the diagnosis, and be able to implement the coaching process in an effective manner.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Coaching for Improved Performance course, the user will learn to:
- Apply the critical elements of the coaching process
- Understand the power of the Pygmalion Effect
- Apply a model for diagnosing performance problems
- Diagnose and solve problems where effort does not lead to performance
- Diagnose and solve performance to reward problems
- Diagnose and solve problems related to inappropriate rewards
- Understand the characteristics and behaviors of effective coaching
This online Coaching for Improved Performance course is made up of the following sections:
- 5 steps to Effective Coaching
- Create a Positive Work Environment
This Coaching for Improved Performance online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.