This Colorado Consumer Data Privacy Legislation online training course explores consumers’ rights and businesses’ obligations under the Colorado Consumer Privacy Act (CPA). The CPA applies to companies worldwide that do business in Colorado. The legislation requires businesses to be more transparent about how they collect, use, and disclose personal data collected from Colorado consumers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Colorado Consumer Data Privacy Legislation course, the user will learn:
- The scope of the Colorado Consumer Privacy Act (CPA)
- The rights provided to Colorado consumers by the CPA
- Compliance requirements for businesses impacted by the CPA
- Penalties for non-compliance
This online Colorado Consumer Data Privacy Legislation course is made up of the following sections:
- The Scope of the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA)
- Consumer Rights Under the CPA
- Compliance Requirements for Controllers
- Compliance Requirements for Processors
- Penalties for CPA Violations
This Colorado Consumer Data Privacy Legislation online training course was designed for employees of companies that do business in Colorado and that collect and sell consumers’ personal information.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.