This Communicating Persuasively online training course explores effective techniques in the art of persuading others.
Not only does it show you how to use the 3-X-3 writing plan in organizing and composing such messages, but it also presents a toolbox of new techniques for writing persuasive internal messages, sales messages, news releases, claims and adjustments, and action requests. By examining the following techniques and models, you will learn how to persuade readers logically and effectively, whatever the situation. People at all organizational levels – including sales and marketing staff – will improve their ability to write persuasive messages.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Communicating Persuasively course, the user will learn:
- Identify the elements of the writing process used in persuasive messages.
- Review the key components of a persuasive message.
- Recall the rules of persuasion.
- List the characteristics of an effective adjustment letter.
- Recognize the components of a successful sales message.
This online Communicating Persuasively course is made up of the following sections:
- The Writing Process and Persuasion
- The Components of Persuasion
- Rules of Persuasion
- Adjustment Letters
- Successful Sales Messages
This Communicating Persuasively online training course was designed for all levels of employees – including sales and marketing staff.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.