This Creating Valuable Customer Relationships online training course explores creating valuable customer relationships.
This course will help you discover the advantages to you and your customers of reaching out to each other and communicating openly. You will examine issues such as rapport and trust, and identify what clients want in terms of communication. You will learn some techniques for establishing trust and eliminating negative messages from your communication, and you will learn strategies for dealing with challenging personality types.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Creating Valuable Customer Relationships, the user will learn:
- List four key client expectations.
- Describe the three basic elements for building rapport.
- Define “customer focus” and identify strategies for developing customer focus.
- List strategies for avoiding negative messages.
- Identify challenging personality types.
This online Creating Valuable Customer Relationships course is made up of the following sections:
- What Do Customers Want?
- Establishing Rapport
- Eliminating Negative Messages
- Client Behaviors
This Creating Valuable Customer Relationships online training course was designed for business owners, managers, and anyone else seeking information about creating valuable customer relationships.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.