This Creating Winning First Impressions online training course explores first impressions and the impact that they have on client communications.
In this course, we will introduce you to the non-verbal and verbal factors that influence first impressions. We will explore barriers to good communication and explain strategies for overcoming these barriers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Creating Winning First Impressions, the user will learn:
- Identify the non-verbal and verbal factors that influence first impressions.
- Define the Communication Model and list the elements involved.
- List internal and external barriers to communication.
- Explain strategies for overcoming communication barriers.
This online Creating Winning First Impressions course is made up of the following sections:
- Non-verbal Factors
- Verbal Factor
- Behavioral Factors
- Framework for Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
This Creating Winning First Impressions online training course was designed for business owners, managers, and anyone else seeking information about creating a winning first impression.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes
Audio, Accessible, Mobile