This Developing Brand You online training course provides ideas and exercises designed to help you formulate clear ideas about creating Brand You and about managing your career. It will help you focus on what you like about your current position, what you would like in your next position, and what actions you need to take to gain control over your career. You will assess your strengths and devise a plan to work on your weaknesses.
This course will help you; Formulate clear ideas about creating "Brand You", focus on what you like about your current position, what you would like in your next position, and what direction and action you need to take, understand how to effectively and strategically manage your own career, assess your strengths and set you on a course of action to iron out your weaknesses and lay the groundwork for you to ultimately take control of your career destiny.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Developing Brand You course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the characteristics of a new job market.
- Recognize the difference in being a Brand You Worker.
- Recall three elements that describe every person's work identity.
- Use techniques to assess your present position.
- List useful resources in career management.
- Recall guiding principles for managing and succeeding in your career.
- Discuss the career progression in today's environment.
This online Developing Brand You course is made up of the following sections:
- The New Job Market
- Your Present Position
- Your Next Position
- Moving Up - Moving Over
This Developing Brand You online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Accessible, Audio, Mobile