This Developing Strong Customer Relationships online training course explores building strong customer service relationships.
This course will help you to identify your customers and to become familiar with ways to provide extraordinary customer service. You will explore methods to create a customer-friendly workplace as well as to select approaches that can be used in handling difficult people and situations.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Developing Strong Customer Relationships, the user will learn:
- Identify your customers.
- List techniques to assess and evaluate customer perceptions and expectations.
- Recall methods to communicate information about customers to employees.
- Identify ways to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Recall strategies to resolve customer service problems.
- Outline ways of maintaining a customer-friendly culture.
This online Developing Strong Customer Relationships course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Know Your Customer
- Strategy 2 – Develop a Customer Focus
- Strategy 3 – Maintain a Customer Friendly Culture
This Developing Strong Customer Relationships online training course was designed for employees, managers, and anyone else seeking information about strong customer service relationships.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.