This Doing Performance Reviews online training course will explain the benefits of the performance review process and provide three strategies to make it easier and approach it with confidence. A performance review is a great opportunity for you and your employees to develop a positive working relationship, clarify expectations, and improve productivity.
Performance reviews are an important managerial responsibility. Effective performance feedback is critical in helping an organization achieve its objectives. It also assists employees in identifying and pursuing their own goals.
While an effective manager provides informal performance feedback on an ongoing basis, the annual performance review is a more formal process. This course focuses on the annual performance review. It will stress the importance of planning and follow-up, and provide tips and strategies for conducting successful performance reviews.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Doing Performance Reviews course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the performance management and improvement cycle.
- Outline the objectives of performance reviews.
- Prepare to conduct a performance review and help the employee prepare for the meeting.
- Conduct an effective performance review.
- Provide ongoing feedback throughout the performance management cycle.
This online Doing Performance Reviews course is made up of the following sections:
- Objectives and Benefits of Performance Reviews
- The Legal Framework
- Strategy 1 - Establish a Baseline
- Strategy 2 - Discuss Performance
- Strategy 3 - Encourage Achievement
This Doing Performance Reviews online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study
|NASBA CPE Credits