The technique of effective questioning and listening dramatically demonstrate courtesy and respect for your customers. It helps you discover what your customers want and need. The information is vital if we want our customers to remain loyal to our business.
In this Effective Communication online training course, you will learn how developing the technique of effective communication will help you focus more on the needs of your co-workers and customers. This course introduces the concept of active listening and details its importance, discusses the steps required to identify customer needs, determines the difference between closed and open-ended questions, and highlights how to remain focused on the customer.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Effective Communication course, the user will learn to:
- Explain the difference between hearing and listening
- Detail the eight steps involved in active listening
- Explain the features of closed and open-ended questions
- Relate the three steps used in effective communication
- Utilize effective questioning and listening techniques to enhance your understanding of the perspective of others
This online Effective Communication course is made up of the following sections:
- Active Listening
- Closed and Open-Ended Questions
- Putting it All Together
- Benefits of Effective Communication
This Effective Communication online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes