In this Employee Performance Recognition online training course, you will learn the skills of recognizing employee performance and giving positive reinforcement as they are key elements of motivation. As a leader, you want to provide this positive reinforcement because it creates a work environment where employees can be motivated to do their best. And, naturally, you want the best performance possible from your employees.
Throwing recognition to your employees can come back to you in positive ways. The more positive reinforcement you throw out, the more hard work and diligence you will get from your employees.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Employee Performance Recognition course, the user will learn to:
- Explain how to define employees expectations and performance goals
- Recognize the importance of knowing what motivates employees on an individual basis
- Recall basic motivating factors
- Explain why it's important for leaders to obtain feedback on their leadership style
- Discuss the benefits of giving specific and timely feedback to employees
- Provide examples of effective non-monetary rewards for employees
- Discuss how an organization can recognize employees
- Explain how to deliver recognition effectively
This online Employee Performance Recognition course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 — Lay the Groundwork
- Strategy 2 — Know Your Options
- Strategy 3 — Deliver Recognition Effectively
This Employee Performance Recognition online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.