This Establishing Performance Goals and Expectations online training course explores performance and behavior associated with productive and motivated employees.
This course will outline what is expected of them with tools and methods for collaboratively establishing goals and specific performance criteria for all employees. There are tips to help employees obtain commitment to goals and methods to help review performance goals regularly. It also includes documentation guidelines and techniques to help get results through effective feedback and positive reinforcement.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Establishing Performance Goals and Expectations course, the user will learn to:
- Identify ways to align employee performance objectives with the organization’s goals
- Recall guidelines to review and refine performance goals on an ongoing basis
- Review strategies to assess performance and guarantee results
This online Establishing Performance Goals and Expectations course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy One – Establish Goals for All Employees
- Strategy Two – Review Performance Goals Regularly
- Strategy Three – Examine Performance and Assure Results
This Establishing Performance Goals and Expectations online training course was designed for employers looking to establish goals and expectations and employees wanting to meet those requirements.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.