This Forklift Safety online training course will deal with how forklift incidents can be prevented, especially when employers and workers work together to improve safety and health at work. Forklifts offer a practical materials handling solution for many businesses, each year they continue to be associated with workplace deaths and injuries.
Forklifts or powered industrial trucks are used to lift, stack, and transfer loads in warehouses, factories, shipping yards, freight terminals, and other workplaces. While forklifts offer a practical materials handling solution for many businesses, each year they continue to be associated with workplace deaths and injuries.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Forklift Safety course, the user will learn:
- Recognize the different types of forklifts.
- Describe the safety hazards associated with forklifts and how to avoid them.
- Explain how to operate a forklift safely.
- Explain how to carry and handle loads safely in various circumstances.
- Recognize the importance of pre-operation checks and forklift maintenance.
This online Forklift Safety course is made up of the following sections:
- About Forklifts
- Operating Forklifts Safely
- Carrying and Handling the Load Safely
This Forklift Safety online training course was designed for workers whose jobs include driving forklifts.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.