This Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors [California] (AB1825) online training course explores how to prevent harassment and illegal discrimination, federal and California state laws that govern this issue, and how to handle complaints of harassment and illegal discrimination, should they arise. This course complies with all current California training regulations. California organizations with five or more employees must train all supervisors for two hours on harassment prevention (AB1825). It specifically addresses the role and responsibilities of supervisory employees and employers in preventing and addressing harassment and illegal discrimination.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors [California] (AB1825) course, the user will learn:
- Why it is important to maintain a mutually respectful and harassment-free workplace
- Illegal discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, and retaliation, drawing on statutory and case law definitions
- How to recognize types of harassment and illegal discrimination and behaviors that may be considered abusive, inappropriate, and/or unlawful
- Strategies to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- The rights and responsibilities of employers, supervisors, and employees in addressing and preventing workplace harassment
- What to do if they experience, receive a complaint of, or observe inappropriate and/or unlawful behavior, including the role of confidentiality in the investigation
- The remedies available to victims
- How to identify abusive conduct and its effects on employees and employers
This online Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors [California] (AB1825) course is made up of the following sections:
- Defining Harassment and Discrimination
- Laws and Regulations
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Recognizing Harassment and Discrimination
- Accommodation and Retaliation
- Who is Responsible for Preventing Harassment?
- Handling Complaints
- Examples and Case Studies
This Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors [California] (AB1825) online training course was designed for supervisory employees and employers in California.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes
Mobile, Video, Accessible, Audio
USA > California