This Acting Effectively on a Team online training course was designed for all employees and supervisors. This course will help you contribute more effectively to your team and help your teammates do the same. It will expand your understanding of the challenges teams face and what you can do to overcome them.
Working as a team is an important part of most organizations. Becoming a high-performance team involves understanding your own skills and limitations as well as though on your team.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Acting Effectively on a Team course, the user will learn to:
- Explain why you are on a team.
- Describe the kind of members that make up a team.
- Identify effective and ineffective communication styles.
- State how to give and receive feedback.
- Outline the different types of team roles.
- List the stages of team development.
- Recognize the different working styles within a team.
This online Acting Effectively on a Team course is made up of the following sections:
- Understanding teams
- Collaboration—Your Role on the Team
- Team Vision
- Team Functions
- Stages of Team Development
This Acting Effectively on a Team online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.