Using a fun theme of a medieval knight’s quest, kids learn about “Giving Back” and raising money for a good cause, focusing particularly on researching and identifying a cause that they are passionate about and on how to set a specific fundraising goal to support that.
Learn how to identify a cause that you want to support and how to a fundraising goal.
- Explain the benefits of spending their time in support of a good cause.
- Define fundraising terms.
- Employ research and interview skills to explore charitable causes.
- Identify the various causes in your community that are worthy of your support.
- Choose a cause that you are passionate about.
- Describe methods for organizing your research and fundraising steps.
- Write a specific fundraising goal, identifying how the funds will be used.