This IT Security: Credential Stuffing online training course explores credential stuffing. Credential stuffing is a type of cyberattack in which user IDs and passwords obtained from a data breach on one service are used to attempt to log into another, unrelated service. You could be a credential stuffing victim if you use the same user ID and password on multiple services. Learn about the potential negative effects of a successful credential stuffing attack, and best practices for IT Departments and employees to prevent credential stuffing attacks.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security: Credential Stuffing course, the user will learn:
- Summarize what credential stuffing is
- Describe how a credential stuffing attack works
- Outline what IT Departments and individual employees can do to reduce the probability of a successful credential stuffing attack
This online IT Security: Credential Stuffing course is made up of the following sections:
- About Credential Stuffing
- Preventing Credential Stuffing Attacks
This IT Security: Credential Stuffing online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Accessible, Audio, Mobile