This IT Security – It Begins with You online training course explores the main ways that cybercriminals use people to compromise systems, and what we can all do to avoid becoming victims. Recognize phishing attacks. Learn best practices for password management, keeping computers and other devices safe, safe email use, web browsing and working off-site.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security – It Begins with You course, the user will learn:
- Recognize phishing and spear-phishing messages
- Recall good password management techniques
- Summarize the ways to keep computers and devices secure
- Identify unsafe email practices
- Outline safe web browsing practices
- Describe approaches for working off-site securely
This online IT Security – It Begins with You course is made up of the following sections:
- Think Before You Click – Recognizing Phishing Attacks
- Practice Good Password Management
- Keep Your Computer and Devices Protected
- Use Email Safely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Work Securely Off-Site
This IT Security – It Begins with You online training course was designed for all employees who use computers and other devices to access their organizations’ systems.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Audio, Mobile, Accessible