This IT Security: Password Security Awareness online training course explores the importance of having strong passwords, how and why hackers access accounts and systems, the consequences of these security breaches as well as both good and bad password security practices.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security: Password Security Awareness course, users should be able to:
- Outline the reasons that hackers attempt to acquire passwords and other credentials
- Recall the methods hackers use to acquire passwords and other credentials
- List the features of strong passwords and passphrases
- Summarize both good and bad password security practices
This online IT Security: Password Security Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- What Do Hackers Want?
- How Hackers Get Passwords
- Password Security
This IT Security: Password Security Awareness online training course was designed for all employees and can be taken on a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device as time permits as progress information will be saved so you can pick back up where you left off. If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.