This IT Security: Ransomware online training course explores what ransomware is, how cyberthieves attack systems with ransomware, what IT Departments and employees can do to reduce the likelihood of ransomware attacks, and what IT Departments and other employees should do in the event of a ransomware attack.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online IT Security: Ransomware course, the user will learn:
- List the four categories of ransomware
- Recall the costs of ransomware attacks to organizations and society
- Outline the ways in which ransomware attacks are initiated
- Choose best practices for organizations and employees to prevent ransomware attacks
- Summarize the options and approaches for recovering from a ransomware attack
This online IT Security: Ransomware course is made up of the following sections:
- About Ransomware
- Ransomware Prevention Best Practices - Employees
- Ransomware Prevention Best Practices - IT Department
- Recovering From a Ransomware Attack
This IT Security: Ransomware online training course was designed for all employees whose work is primarily performed on computers or other electronic devices.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.