This Living in Balance online training kids course is designed to teach children and pre-teens how to avoid addictive and unhealthy behaviors and provides healthy ways to live in balance. This course will explore what it means to live a balanced, healthy life and learn about addictive behaviors and how to avoid them.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Living in Balance course, the user will learn:
- Understand what it means to live a balanced life
- Explain addictive behaviors
- Identify healthy ways to live in balance
This Living in Balance course is made up of the following sections:
- Maintaining a balanced lifestyle
- About addictive behaviors
- Warning Signs of Addiction
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- A Good Night’s Sleep
This Living in Balance online training course was designed for children under 12 and can be taken on a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device as time permits as progress information will be saved so you can pick back up where you left off. If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.