This Maintaining Rapport online training course explores useful techniques for maintaining rapport with the customer. This course will help you recognize the importance of matching the customer's vocabulary, explain what effective telephone professionals should avoid in a conversation with a customer, discuss how to keep the call flowing and examine techniques for filling "dead air" and keeping a customer involved.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Maintaining Rapport course, the user will learn:
- The importance of matching the customer's vocabulary.
- What effective telephone professionals should avoid in a conversation with a customer.
- How to keep the call flowing.
- How to define the term "dead air".
- The techniques for filling "dead air" and keeping a customer involved.
- The importance of using a value-added closing.
- Why the customer should disconnect first.
This online Maintaining Rapport course is made up of the following sections:
- Customer’s Greeting
- Match Vocabulary
- Keep the Call Flowing
- Avoid “Dead Air”
- Be Tactful
- Use a Value-Added Closing
This Maintaining Rapport online training course was designed for any employees who interact with internal or external customers on the telephone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.