An effective sales professional knows how to meet customer needs while assuring reasonable terms and profit for his or her own company. This Negotiating Skills for the Professional online training course will explore techniques for identifying customer expectations and determining how to meet them in a way that both parties are satisfied by the results. This course has checklists and discussion guidelines to help a sales professional master this essential communication skill.
By practicing the tips and techniques presented in this course you will feel more confident from the start, master the art of negotiation by observing and listening, and increase your chances of a successful sale by learning how to "package" information.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Negotiating Skills for the Professional course, the user will learn to:
- Develop an action plan.
- Identify customer's needs.
- Use an effective pricing strategy.
- Build rapport.
- Develop an effective proposal.
- Identify gaps between the proposal and the customer's desires.
- Close the sale and create winning results.
- Create lasting relationships with your customers.
This online Negotiating Skills for the Professional course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 - Plan for Success
- Strategy 2 - Build Rapport
- Strategy 3 - Gain Commitment
- Strategy 4 - Create Winning Results
This Negotiating Skills for the Professional online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.