This Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace online training course explores what workplace psychological health and safety (PH&S) entails, why it is important, psychological risk factors identified in the National Standard, CSA CAN/CSA-Z1003-13/BNQ 9700-803/2013 – Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace, and the steps involved in developing maintaining and continually improving a workplace PH&S program.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace course, the user will learn:
- The psychological health and safety and explain why it is important
- The consequences of ignoring psychological health and safety in the workplace
- The purpose and uses of the National Standard on psychological health and safety in the workplace
- The psychosocial factors that impact workers’ psychological responses to work and work conditions
- The steps to follow to develop a psychological health and safety program
This online Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace course is made up of the following sections:
- Psychologically Healthy and Safe Workplaces
- Psychosocial Risk Factors
- Developing a Psychological Health and Safety Program
- Key Resources
This Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace online training course was designed for designed for employees in a senior leadership role, HR and OHS specialists and Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) members.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Accessible, Audio, Mobile, Video