Regulation Z or the Truth in Lending Act is one of the most complex regulations within banking. The regulation encompasses several laws or acts and has been amended over and over. The regulation requires creditors to disclose the terms and cost of consumer credit transactions along with a host of other things.
This Regulation Z: Overview online training course will provide an overview of each of the subparts within the Truth in Lending Act. This course is intended for those working in the consumer lending arena, both real estate and non-real estate.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulation Z: Overview course, the user will learn to:
- Understand what loan types apply to Regulation Z
- Determine what a finance charge is in order to calculate the APR
- Acknowledge the requirements of closed-end credit for both real estate and non-real estate secured loans
- Acknowledge the requirements of open-end credit for both real estate and non-real estate secured loans
- Identify other miscellaneous provisions of Regulation Z
This online Regulation Z: Overview course is made up of the following sections:
- APR and Finance Charge
- General Closed-End Credit
- Closed-End Credit Non-Real Estate
- Closed-End Credit Real Estate
- General Open-End Credit
- Open-End Credit Non-Real Estate
- Open-End Credit Real Estate
This Regulation Z: Overview online training course was designed for individuals in the consumer lending arena, both real estate and non-real estate.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.