Regulation Z or the Truth in Lending Act, is one of the most complex regulations within banking. The regulation encompasses several laws or acts and has been amended over and over. The regulation requires creditors to disclose the terms and cost of consumer credit transactions along with a host of other things. This course will provide an overview of each of the subparts within the Truth in Lending Act. This course is intended for those working in the consumer lending arena, both real estate and non-real estate.
- Understand what loan types apply to Regulation Z
- Determine what a finance charge is in order to calculate the APR
- Acknowledge the requirements of closed-end credit for both real estate and non-real estate secured loans
- Acknowledge the requirements of open-end credit for both real estate and non-real estate secured loans
- Identify other miscellaneous provisions of Regulation Z
Mobile, accessible, audio, video