This Regulatory Accounting and Operational Auditing online training course explores regulatory accounting and operational auditing by discussing bank financial statements, asset and liability management, operational auditing, compliance auditing, and the CAMELS bank rating system.
The complex role of the internal auditor in regulatory accounting and operational auditing is underpinned by the bank’s need to perform competitively in the market. Knowledge and skills that revolve around the bank’s accounting and operations, supported by an understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements are critical for an auditor.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulatory Accounting and Operational Auditing course, the user will learn:
- Evaluate bank financial statements
- Explain how an auditor helps asset/liability management
- Recognize how bank operational audits and compliance audits are conducted
- Explain the Uniform Financial Institution Rating System (CAMELS)
This online Regulatory Accounting and Operational Auditing course is made up of the following sections:
- Understanding Bank Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis
- Asset/Liability Management (ALM)
- Bank Operational Auditing
- Auditing Excel Spreadsheets and Validating Models
- Uniform Financial Institutions Rating System (CAMELS)
This Regulatory Accounting and Operational Auditing online training course was designed for auditors and other bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.