This Regulatory Compliance Management & Laws online training course explores how to create a successful compliance management system. Banks must establish a compliance management system that not only protects the bank, but also uses resources effectively and minimizes disruptions in daily activities. A bank’s CMS should be integrated into the bank’s overall risk management strategy. In order to develop and maintain a successful compliance management system, bank employees must have a basic understanding of the regulatory framework under which the bank operates and be knowledgeable about the rules and regulations to which it must adhere. In this course, we will discuss the bank’s responsibility to develop a compliance management system, what is contained within that program and an overview of the various regulatory laws and regulations in which a bank must adhere to.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulatory Compliance Management & Laws course, the user will learn:
- How to ensure the Board of Directors and Senior Management understand their responsibilities regarding regulatory compliance
- How to help develop a successful compliance management program
- The various compliance laws and regulations that currently exist
- How to ensure the bank is complying with the laws and regulations through policy and procedure creation and monitoring
- How to assist the bank in receiving a successful compliance exam rating
This online Regulatory Compliance Management & Laws course is made up of the following sections:
- Compliance Management System
- Board and Management Oversight
- Compliance Program
- Deposit Compliance Laws & Regulations
- Lending Compliance Laws & Regulations
- Other Laws
This Regulatory Compliance Management & Laws online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.