This Risk Management and Your Organization online training course provide your organization's employees and stakeholders with a thorough understanding of the Risk Management Policy.
In conducting their operations and executing their strategies, organizations face a number of risks. Risks are potential events or conditions that may impact the achievement of organizational objectives. A risk can represent a threat as well as an opportunity to the achievement of those objectives. Risk management is therefore very important as it is directly and inherently aligned with the achievement of your business objectives.
This online course provides learners with a thorough understanding of how to develop and implement a risk management policy.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Risk Management and Your Organization course, the user will learn to:
- Define the purpose and objective of the Risk Management Policy.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities in respect to risk management in the organization.
- Explain how the Risk Management Framework helps promote accurate assessment and management of risks.
- Recall the elements of the comprehensive risk assessment.
- List internal and external sources for risk identification.
- Identify internal and external control factors to determine risk likelihood.
- Describe categories of strategies for managing risk.
This online Risk Management and Your Organizations course is made up of the following sections:
- Policy Purpose and Objective
- Risk Management Framework
This Risk Management and Your Organization online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.