Security has become the evolutionary process through which we provide a safe and secure environment within which our employees may work and our customers may conduct business. This Security: The Department online training course reviews the tasks, functions, and responsibilities that are logically assigned to the Security Department. This course is part of a comprehensive online training program that addresses the security function.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Security: The Department course, the user will learn to:
- Describe how the Security Department fulfills its regulatory requirements
- Explain why the Security Department is described as a business unit
- Describe what constitutes a security "environment"
- Discuss the management of the Security Department
- Discuss the contents of the Annual Security Program Report
- Identify other responsibilities that may be given to the Security Department
This online Security: The Department course is made up of the following sections:
- Regulatory Requirements
- Department Responsibilities
- The Report
- Other Responsibilities
This Security: The Department online training course was designed for Security personnel.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.