This Small Business Marketing and Sales Certificate online training course explores small businesses with an in-depth understanding of sales and marketing.
Marketing is all around us. It affects almost every aspect of our daily lives. The products we purchase, the stores where we shop, and the advertising we see and hear, are all marketing activities. In fact, your job resumé is part of a marketing campaign to sell yourself to some employer.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Small Business Marketing and Sales Certificate course, the user will learn:
- From a list, select the three basic principles that are required for marketing to exist.
- Given a list of possible alternatives, identify the definition of marketing.
- Name at least two of the areas of specialization into which marketing has evolved.
This online Small Business Health and Safety Certificate course is made up of the following sections:
- Internet basics to both fundamental and complex marketing concepts
- Properly research and target your e-marketing initiatives
- Address selling and communication techniques to help grow your prospect base
- Sustaining and improving your valuable customer relationships
- Learn about commonly-used Social Media platforms and the significance of each in a marketing context.
This Small Business Marketing and Sales Certificate training course was designed for almost anyone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.