This Social Engineering Awareness online training course explores what social engineering is, the types of social engineering attacks criminals use, and the techniques they use to manipulate people into performing actions that either compromise their computers and devices or expose personal or sensitive information. Learn to recognize social engineering attempts and ways to avoid becoming a victim.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Social Engineering Awareness course, the user will learn:
- What social engineering is and why criminals use it
- The different types of social engineering attacks
- The social engineering techniques used by criminals
- The ways to recognize social engineering attempts
- Techniques for avoiding becoming a victim of social engineering attacks
This online Social Engineering Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- About Social Engineering Attacks
- Recognizing Social Engineering Attacks
- How to Avoid Being a Victim
This Social Engineering Awareness online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Audio, Mobile, Accessible