This Strategies for Achieving Goals online training course explores the approaches you can adopt that encourage the pursuit of multiple goals, making the process more efficient and rewarding.
Goal setting isn't necessarily a solitary activity, contrary to what many people say. In fact, by engaging others in your efforts—either through personal relationships or mutual goal setting—you can strengthen your potential for success. And the truth is, you will be surprised at how many people will be willing, or even happy, to provide the advice and support you need in your quest.
What's more, it is not always necessary to pursue your goals one at a time. With the right strategies, attitude, and commitment, you can overcome obstacles, and set and achieve goals now as well as years into the future.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Strategies for Achieving Goals course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize the elements that make up SMART goals
- List techniques that help you stay motivated in the pursuit of your goals
- Identify people whose opinions and advice you value and who can assist your goal pursuit
- Select strategies for mutual goal setting
- Outline techniques that will enable you to accomplish multiple outcomes with a single activity
- Identify long-term and life goals
- Recognize potential obstacles to goal setting and attainment
- Review actions that you can take to accomplish your goals
This online Strategies for Achieving Goals course is made up of the following sections:
- Establishing Goals
- Lining up Support
- Combining Goals
- Thinking Long Term
- Overcoming Obstacles and Mistakes
- Taking Action
This Strategies for Achieving Goals online training course was designed for employees looking to set goals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.