When the COVID-19 pandemic ends, many of us will look forward to a return to normalcy. But what will normal look like? This Future of Work online training course explores the trends that may affect the future of work in the post-pandemic world. This course will explore what the future of work looks like, remote work models that companies may adopt, technologies that will support the mobile workforce, future workplace layouts, and regulatory challenges with emerging technologies.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Future of Work course, the user will learn to:
- Describe what a typical day at work might look like.
- Outline the remote work models that companies could adopt in the future.
- Identify the technologies that will support mobile workforces and drive innovation in the future.
- Recognize architectural trends that will define future workplace layouts.
- Review regulatory challenges with emerging technologies.
This online Future of Work course is made up of the following sections:
- Reconfigured Work Environments
- Flexible Workforces
- Technology and Innovation
- Workplace Architecture: Collaborative or Not?
- Regulatory Approaches
This Future of Work online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.