This Understanding Customer Interaction online training course will help you be prepared to handle just about any customer service situation you encounter and how to put your customers at ease by providing exceptional service. This course explores the concepts of service points and flash points and the learning model of conscious competence.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Understanding Customer Interaction course, the user will learn to:
- Determine the difference between service points and flash points
- Provide excellent customer service in both predictable and non-predictable settings
- Analyze and manage the gap between current and desired customer service
- Define the 80/20 rule as it relates to customer service
- Describe how service points can become flash points
- Understand the importance of customer comfort and how to create it
- Explain the learning model of Conscious Competence
This online Understanding Customer Interaction course is made up of the following sections:
- Service Points and Flash Points
- Mind the Gap
- Customer Comfort
- Conscious Competence
This Understanding Customer Interaction online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes