Retail branch banking has undergone a dramatic transformation in recent years. Branch traffic is down and electronic transactions are up. Complex technologies are becoming the norm in the workplace and regulatory requirements are changing.
Frontline employees need to meet the challenges presented by these changes and continue to provide the exceptional service customers have come to expect from their local branches. The Universal Banker role has emerged as a solution to these seismic shifts in retail branch banking. This Universal Banker Certificate Program online comprehensive training certificate course arms current and prospective frontline staff with the tools and skills they need to be Universal Bankers and meet the needs of all bank customers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Universal Banker Certificate Program course, the user will learn to:
- Develop the skills required to meet the needs of all bank customers
- Ensure all customer encounters and follow through meet regulatory standards
- Use teamwork to meet customer needs
- Understand contemporary issues in bank frontline customer service
This online Universal Banker Certificate Program course is made up of the following sections:
- Becoming a Universal Banker
- Developing Strong Customer Relationships
- Introduction to Consumer Lending
- Deposits 101
- High Performance Teams
- Meeting Customer Needs With Teamwork
- Ethics for Bankers
- Fair Lending (FHA, CRA, Reg. B, HMDA)
- We Have What They Need
- Presentations That Work
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- New Accounts: Regulatory Requirements
- New Accounts: Product Knowledge and Cross Selling
- Elder Financial Abuse
- The Bank Secrecy Act for Frontline Staff
- Universal Banker Certificate Program Exam
This Universal Banker Certificate Program online training course was designed for frontline bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.