This What To Do With Our Waste online training kids course teaches kids how to deal with waste and help the environment. This course explores: how to reduce, reuse and recycle; how to compost; and how to recognize and dispose of hazardous waste. This course was designed for children under 12.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this What To Do With Our Waste course, users should be able to:
- Explain how waste can be reduced, reused, or recycled.
- Outline methods of waste reduction.
- Describe ways in which used items can be reused or recycled.
- Identify objects that go into the trash, recycling, and compost bins.
- Recognize hazardous and electronic waste.
- Explain how hazardous and electronic waste can be disposed of.
This What Do We Do With Our Waste course is made up of the following sections:
- Video: Introduction
- Video: Reducing, Reusing and Recycling
- The Recycling Bin
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Video: Composting
- The Compost Bin
- Sorting the Waste
- Video: Hazardous Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Video: Summing up
This What Do We Do With Our Waste online training course was designed for children under 12.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Mobile, Accessible, Video, Audio