This Winter Behaviours online training course is an introduction to the winter behaviours of animals. Users will learn about the different methods that animals use to cope with winter weather. These include migration and hibernation. Users will also be introduced to several animals called true hibernators.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Winter Behaviours course, the user will learn:
- To summarize different animal behaviours during the winter
- To compare hibernation and migration
- To identify examples of true hibernators
This online Winter Behaviours course is made up of the following sections:
- Winter Behaviours: Migration
- Winter Behaviours: Hibernation
- True Hibernators
This Winter Behaviours online training course was designed for children, ages 8 to 12, who are learning about the environment.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.