Everyone is affected by the negative consequences of a workplace that allows bullying. This Workplace Bullying: Prevention and Response online training course is designed to inform employers, managers, supervisors, and employees of their obligations and their roles in ensuring a respectful workplace that is free from bullying. This course will discuss what is and is not bullying, explain employers’ legal obligations; outline the responsibilities of employers and employees to promote a safe and respectful workplace; and describe strategies for responding to bullying incidents.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Workplace Bullying: Prevention and Response course, the user will learn to:
- Communicate what constitutes workplace bullying
- Recall the rights and responsibilities of employers, managers/supervisors and employees
- Describe the steps to anticipate, prevent and respond to incidents of workplace bullying
This online Workplace Bullying: Prevention and Response course is made up of the following sections:
- Bullying, Bullies and Victims
- Responsibilities of Employers and Employees
- If You are Being Bullied
This Workplace Bullying: Prevention and Response online training course was designed for the general industry; employers; managers; supervisors; employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.