This Assessment and Improvement of Safety Culture and Safety Performance online training course explores the methods and benefits of including behavioral and cultural elements into an organization’s safety programs. Including these elements can provide a step change improvement by leveraging the skills and experience of the entire organization.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this Safety Culture and Safety Performance course, users will learn:
- Outline the stages of safety culture maturity
- Describe the process for improving safety culture and safety performance
- Outline the elements of a strong safety culture
- Recall the lessons learned from a case study in improving safety performance
This online Assessment and Improvement of Safety Culture and Safety Performance course is made up of the following sections:
- Behavior-Based Safety and Safety Culture
- Improving Safety Culture and Safety Performance
- Elements of a Strong Safety Culture
- Case Study
This Assessment and Improvement of Safety Culture and Safety Performance online training course was designed for Presidents/CEOs, HR managers, safety managers and department/site managers and supervisors in all industries.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.